Team Logo

Team Logo

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bartlett Traded

Daniel in Montreal at team party
    Stalwart Defenceman Daniel Bartlett has had his trade request fulfilled in a move which sees him rounding out an already funny Montreal Roster.  He adds his wit, charm, and overall sense of humour to to a clubhouse already brimming with laughter.  I mean, a team with the likes of Scott Gomez, P.K. Subban , and class-clown Roman Hamrlik, must surely look forward to the addition of such a supernova (for lack of a better word) of fun.  Bartlett seemed jubilant about the move.


Bartlett's hilarious version of the Wet Willie
    "Yeah, it's been a long time coming, but I'm glad it's finally happened.  You know, a lot of people think I requested the trade because the Habs are such jokers, but that's not really it at all. It's their Volleyball Club.  Seriously.  It's amazing.  I f***ing love Volleyball,  and I'm awesome at it.  Also, I make a ton of money doing it, so there's that too.  I gotta think about security at this stage in my life.  I mean, look at me, I'm f***ing married.  My life is set.  I'm really looking forward to this opportunity, and I'm sure It's gonna be really great."
    Bartlett really likes Volleyball.  He waxed on about it, with multiple uses of finger quotation marks.  "I mean, when you look at it, you can see that it's a lot like life:  There are spikes and volleys, you know?  Sometimes, you get 'set' up beautifully by a 'teammate' in life for a great of an opportunity to 'spike'  the 'ball' down into the 'opponents' 'face'.  And sometimes, you're the one who gets a 'ball in the face'.  It's a beautiful effing game."
    Daniel will be playing Wednesdays at a location to be revealed at a later date.     

No comments:

Post a Comment